Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How to Make Your Home Smell Awesome


I have been seeing pins saying "how to make your house smell exactly like William Sonoma," so I tried it out! It was definitely aromatic, but I can't say it was my favorite smell. Everyone else loved it, so you should try it out and let me know how it goes!

Let's go through the steps of making it!

You'll need:
a lemon
a few sprigs of rosemary
half teaspoon vanilla extract
one cup water

Cut the lemon up into slices. Throw everything in a pot and put it on your stove. Let the mixture simmer on low heat for a while, as long as you want. Come back and stir occasionally if you wish. I ended up adding more water as time went on because of the evaporation.

As far as kitchen safety goes, please do NOT leave your stove unattended.

Let me know how it goes or if you have anything that makes your home smell amazing at marketing@haverkampcorp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment