- Paint a ceramic mug to turn a cheap option into something cute and personal! If you’re feeling crafty, clay pots can also be painted and decorated. Ours cost $0.88 from Wal Mart.
- Browse second hand stores to find a small container for your succulent. Look for a vintage tea cup or funky mug to match your style. Ours cost $0.59 from Salvation Army.
- Pick out a baking ramekin to plant your tiny, baby plant in. Ours cost $1.92 from Wal Mart.
- Find an adorable pot at a nearby craft store. Use a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby to save some extra pennies! Ours cost $3.59 from Hobby Lobby.
- Fill a jar with rocks and soil to create an extra earthy vibe for your plant. A succulent can live in a variety of different sized jars. Use an old jar from your grandma's pantry or find one to purchase at a nearby store. Ours cost $1.14 from Hobby Lobby.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Need a special little something to bring your apartment to life? Succulents are an easy plant to care for and a great way to add style to your living space! Be creative with what you plant them in. We’ve laid out everything you need to know to get an adorable potted succulent while sticking to a low budget!